Stainless Steel, 90 cm, 10 year warranty on isoDrive motor, 3 year warranty on canopy
90cm Canopy-Single 650m/3 Isodrive system
Stunning blue is a star in any space.
- Soft-touch, eye-level controls
- Digital display
- Twin halogen lights (LED lights optional)
- 15 minute delay timer with auto shut-off
- Stainless steel dishwasher safe filters
- Blue neon light display
- 10 year warranty on isoDrive motor
- 3 year warranty on canopy
- Single External Motor (Isodrive 650) 650 m3/hr airflow
- Twin External Motor (2 x Isodrive 650) 1100 m3/hr airflow
- Powerful External Motor (Isodrive 1600) 1600 m3/hr airflow
Schweigen means Silent
Schweigen is German for silent. But there’s more to it than just a name. Its high-pressure-building fan delivers the highest domestic suction and pressure available. And because it’s located outside the home (roof or side walls), it’s silent where it counts: in the kitchen! Proven sound engineering principles use ambient noise from outside to neutralise any sound from the Isodrive® motor.
The Isodrive® motor sits at the top of the system, literally, so there’s no fan next to sensitive ears in the kitchen. No motor or mountings in the rangehood means there’s much less weight in a Schweigen rangehood, so no noisy, damaging vibration – and no design or engineering compromises.
Schweigen is Efficient
Unlike other rangehoods, the Isodrive® doesn’t have to cope with doing two jobs at the same time…
– Sucking hot, soiled air from the kitchen and cooking area, then
– Pushing it uphill or around corners (or both) to the outside air…
So there’s no strain on the motor and only minimal air turbulence inside the rangehood and ventilation duct. Think of a rangehood system as an upside-down funnel. The rangehood opening is the large end at the bottom, while the outlet to the atmosphere is the narrow end at the top.
Schweigen is Clean and Safe
Turbulence causes soiled air to deposit greasy, smoky residues inside rangehoods and ducts, attracting vermin and insect pests, and creating a dangerous fire hazard – right over the cooker!
Schweigen’s Isodrive® system draws air quickly and freely to the outside with no obstructions to cause turbulence or any unhygienic, high-risk build-ups of grease and grime.
Schweigen’s exclusive Isodrive® is uniquely silent, efficient, clean and safe. No problems.
Schweigen is Guaranteed
Every Schweigen rangehood carries a 3-year parts and labour warranty. Schweigen’s exclusive Isodrive® mechanisms come with a full 10-year warranty.
Download Installation Guide: DS3131S